The aims of this international conference which officially concludes the NWO/Brill Creative Industries Project Making Sense of Illustrated Handwritten Archives are twofold. First, to present results of finished and original research in the field of digitized archives and natural and cultural heritage collections. Second, to promote exchange and discussion between researchers and heritage professionals in the field of digital natural and cultural heritage.
Paper formats & submission:
- Regular papers with 10 to 12 pages (max. 12 pages, min. 10 pages) and short papers with 5 to 9 pages (max. 9 pages, min. 5 pages) need to be submitted through EasyChair.
- All papers will be thoroughly peer-reviewed by at least two members of the conference's program committee.
- Read the more detailed guidelines for paper submissions
- Find the templates for paper submissions
- 11 September 2020 (deadline for short and long papers)
- 2 October 2020 (notification of authors)
- 15 November 2020 (camera-ready papers)
Collect & Connect: Archives and Collections in a Digital Age
22-24 November 2020
Naturalis Biodiversity Center, Leiden