Liber 2017: call for papers and posters
6 januari 2017Tweet
Van 5 tot en met 7 juli vindt de jaarlijkse conferentie van LIBER, de Association of European Research Libraries plaats in Patras, Griekenland. De call for papers is geopend, indienen kan tot 12 februari 2017.
Over de conferentie:
Implicit in the concept of access to knowledge is the idea of sustainability. As the idea that we should move towards a more open approach to conducting and disseminating research takes hold, it is incumbent on libraries to ensure that, in this shifting environment, that the accessibility, usability, and long-term availability of research outcomes are taken care of. This is a proactive role requiring leadership, vision, innovation and a flexible approach to partnering with researchers and infrastructure.
In our vision for the research landscape 2022, LIBER has identified 5 goals to work towards:
- Open access is the predominant form of publishing
- Research data is FAIR
- Digital skills underpin a more open and transparent research lifecycle
- Research infrastructure is open, participatory and scaled to the needs of diverse disciplines
- Tomorrow’s cultural heritage is built on today’s digital information"
Thema´s die tijdens de conferentie aan bod komen zijn:
- Strategy and Innovation
- Leadership and capacity building
- Knowledge and data management
Zie voor de hele call de conferentiewebsite.