Call for papers: Theory and Practice of Digital Libraries (TPDL)
11 maart 2013Tweet
Van 22 t/m 26 september 2013 organiseert de Universiteit van Malta de internationale conferentie ‘Theory and Practice of Digital Libraries (TPDL)’. Locatie: Valletta (Malta). De voertaal is Engels. De programmacommissie roept op tot het inzenden van bijdragen.
"Authors are invited to submit research papers describing original, unpublished research that is not (and will not be) simultaneously under consideration for publication elsewhere. All submissions will be reviewed on the basis of relevance, originality, importance and clarity in a triple peer review process.
The TPDL 2013 proceedings will be published by Springer-Verlag in the Lecture Notes in Computer Science series. The authors of the best research papers submitted to TPDL2013 will be invited to submit substantially extended versions of their paper for publication in a Focused Issue of the International Journal on Digital Libraries.
General areas of interests include, but are not limited to, the following topics, organized in four categories, according to a conceptualization that coincides with the four arms of the Maltese Cross:
- Information models
- Digital library conceptual models and formal issues
- Digital library 2.0
- Digital library architectures
- Cloud and grid deployments
- Federation of repositories
- Metadata schemas with emphasis to metadata for composite content (Multimedia, geographical, statistical data and other special content formats)
- Interoperability and Information integration
- Digital Curation and related workflows
- Information Retrieval and browsing
- Multilingual and Multimedia Information Retrieval
- Personalization in digital libraries
Bijdragen kunnen ingezonden worden tot 23 maart 2013.