Van 5 tot en met 7 juli vindt in Patras, Griekenland de jaarlijkse conferentie van LIBER, Association of European Research Libraries, plaats.
Over de conferentie:
"Libraries Powering Sustainable Knowledge in the Digital Age
Implicit in the concept of access to knowledge is the idea of sustainability. As the idea that we should move towards a more open approach to conducting and disseminating research takes hold it is incumbent on libraries to ensure that in this shifting environment that the accessibility, usability, and long term availability of research outcomes are taken care of. This is a proactive role requiring leadership, vision, innovation and a flexible approach to partnering with researchers and infrastructure.
In our vision for the research landscape 2022 LIBER has identified 5 goals to work towards:
- Open access is the predominant form of publishing
- Research data is FAIR
- Digital skills underpin a more open and transparent research lifecycle
- Research infrastructure is open, participatory and scaled to the needs of diverse disciplines
- Cultural heritage of tomorrow is built on today’s digital information"
- 5-7 juli 2017
- Patras, Griekenland
- Er is een call for papers, indienen kan tot 12 februari 2017
- Kijk voor alle informatie over LIBER 2017 op de eventwebsite