Ticer International Summer School 2012
Van 21 t/m 24 augustus 2012 organiseert de Universiteit van Tilburg haar jaarlijkse Ticer 'summer school' over de digitale bibliotheek. De voertaal is Engels.
As is tradition with the Summer School, different modules will trace developments of 4 central themes:
- Module 1: Tuesday, August 21: Library Strategy in the 21st Century: From Vision to Execution
- Module 2: Wednesday, August 22: Libraries Leveraging the Cloud: Technological Developments
- Module 3: Thursday, August 23 Redefining Research Support
- Module 4: Friday, August 24: Connecting Students, Faculty and Resources
International lecturers of the Summer School are all renowned experts in their field. Among our speakers will be:
- David Lankes, Professor and the Dean’s Scholar on New Librarianship at Syracuse University’s School of Information Studies, USA
- Norbert Lossau, Director of the Goettingen State and University Library, Germany
- Herbert Van de Sompel, team leader of the Digital Library Research and Prototyping Team at the Research Library of the Los Alamos National Laboratory, USA
- Cameron Neylon, Senior Scientist at Science and Technology Facilities Council, Oxford, United Kingdom
- Sarah Houghton, Acting Director for the San Rafael Public Library, California, USA
Ticer International Summer School 2012 is open for registration.
Fee per module is € 989 + VAT. You can attend one or more modules. A discount is offered when booking 2 or more modules.